The Valor Product Family
+ Valor Product Process Preparation Tool
+ Valor Material Management Tool
+ Design for Manufacturing Tool
CircuitByte’s close connection to Siemens processes, combined with the degrees of freedom as an independent partner company in terms of response times, quoting and responding to specific customer requirements, enables our customers to have an efficient and simple procurement process that at the same time complies with Siemens process requirements.
Using Siemens Valor Process Preparation (PP) tool, extensive databases can be matched with existing machine data and component geometry data, enabling early error prevention in the production process as well as being elegantly used as data input for accurate production cost calculation in the BC Production Cost Calculator (PCC).
- Identification of high risk areas
- Feedback to the design on inaccessible areas
- Comprehensive yield analysis to quantify testability
Valor Material Management (MM) tool ensures that components are used properly after purchase.
- Material handling management throughout the factory
- Material receipt management, labelling
- Material supply and verification for the entire process
- Material consumption, re-stocking, traceability
The Design for Manufacturing (DFM) tool allows the user to cross-reference BOM and design during the quotation/procurement phase. This cross-connectivity enables immediate checking for inconsistencies and avoids silos between supply chain and process design.
- Ability to perform advanced DFA analysis
- Automatically create stencils from product model
- Customizable rules and aperture properties
- Output to ODB++ or Gerber 274X
The use of Valor products enables our customers to process BOM quotations more accurately and much faster, to significantly shorten stencil preparation, to detect layout errors and faulty assemblies more quickly before the production phase, and thus to make the entire SMT process more efficient.
For many customers, the question of implementation and the associated change management projects is becoming increasingly important. CircuitByte’s competence, proven in customer references, success stories and case studies, underlines the decision for a jointly developed Siemens solution!